5th Workshop on Nanotube Optics and Nanospectroscopy
Continuing the tradition of the WONTON Series, Steve Doorn (LANL) and Feng Wang (UC Berkeley) are organizing WONTON 2013 to be held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, June 16-20, 2013.
The workshop will focus on the optical studies on nanotubes and graphene, which will include:
- Light absorption, emission, and scattering
- Raman spectroscopy
- Carrier interactions, band structure and optical spectra
- Excitons in carbon nanotubes
- Spectroscopy of individual nanotubes
- Magneto- and electro-optics
- Nanotube-based optoelectronic devices and electroluminescence
- Growth, purification and separation of nanotubes for optical studies
- Spectroscopy of Graphene.
The format of the workshop will keep in tradition with the previous WONTON editions to promote high-quality scientific and social interactions between the participants.
Registration for the conference has now closed. The hotel room block is no longer available. If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.
WONTON 2013 Invited Speakers
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Santa Fe is nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, immersed in natural beauty, with an average of 320 days of sunshine and blue sky. Enjoy this world-renowned travel destination, unparalleled in richness of history, arts and culture, relaxation and outdoor adventures. www.santafe.org
For additional information please contact:
Steve Doorn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feng Wang: email@example.com